Reusable Dolce Gusto pods save you money
Two coffees a day kind of person? Our Dolce Gusto coffee pods could save you approx. $374 per year (based on a single-use pod cost of 65c each and buying fresh coffee beans for $20/kg) Made from high-quality stainless steel, they’re designed to last a lifetime.
They also help the planet
You could save 730 single-use pods a year from going to landfill. Most single-use pods are made from a combination of aluminium and plastic – meaning they’re non-recyclable and can take 500 years to break down.
Drink the coffee you want to drink
With our reusable Dolce Gusto coffee pods, you’re not limited to one brand of coffee. Experiment with different roasters until you find your favourite.
How do I use them?
- Check the capsule fits with your coffee machine.
- Fill the capsule with about 12 of medium-ground coffee. Use the back of a spoon or a tamper to tamp a little before closing the lid.
- Put the capsule into you coffee machine and run like usual.
- Remove the capsule and dispose of the coffee grounds. It’s fine to rinse them down the sink or put them into compost. While the capsules are dishwasher safe, we recommend rinsing in the sink with hot water.
Our Dolce Gusto coffee pods are compatible with the following machines:
- Mini Me & Mini
- Genio 2
- Melody & Melody 2
Not compatible with:
Comes with FREE bush and spoon.
Experiment to find the right amount of coffee and pressure when tamping the grinds. We find about 8 to 9g works well. Be mindful of the size of the grind – it shouldn’t be too coarse nor too fine. Try a few times to see what works best for your coffee and machine.
* Please note, due to the current situation our NZ warehouse is temporarily closed. We continue to ship orders from overseas, which means shipping times may take 2-3 weeks. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please be patient, a tracking number will be provided once goods are dispatched 🙂