Reusable Dolce Gusto Pods Save you Money.
2 coffees a day made with our Dolce Gusto coffee pods could save you approx. $374 per year (based on a single-use pod cost of 65c each, and buying fresh coffee beans at $20/kg)
Reusable Dolce Gusto Pods Saves the Planet
2 coffees a day made with our reusable Dolce Gusto pods will save 730 single use capsules a year being produced and going to landfill. Most single use capsules are made from a combination of aluminium and plastic that is non-recyclable and will take 500 years to break down in landfill.
Drink the coffee YOU WANT to drink
With our reusable pods, you’re not limited to one brand of coffee. Use your local roaster, or your favorite international brand. Take back control of the taste of your coffee!
- Check the capsule fits within your coffee machine
- Fill the capsule with about 12g of a medium ground coffee. Tamp with a little pressure using the back of a spoon and close the lid.
- Put the capsule into the coffee machine and run like usual
- Remove the capsule and dispose of the spend coffee grounds (it’s fine to rinse contents down the sink). While these are dishwasher safe, we recommend that simply rinsing in hot water is sufficient.
Our Dolce Gusto Coffee Pods are Compatible with the Following Machines
- Mini Me & Mini
- Genio 2
- Melody & Melody 2
Not Compatible with:
Made from high quality, food grade 304 stainless steel and BPA free plastic, they’re designed to last a lifetime!
Comes with FREE bush and spoon.
Experiment to find the correct amount of coffee, and the correct pressure to use when tamping the grinds. We find about 8 to 9g works well. Also, pay attention to the size of the grind which should neither be too course or too fine. Please try a few times to see what works best for your coffee and your machine – you’ll be surprised how good and creamy the coffee can taste!
* Please note, due to the current situation our NZ warehouse is temporarily closed. We continue to ship orders from overseas, which means shipping times may take 2-3 weeks. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please be patient, a tracking number will be provided once goods are dispatched 🙂