Reusable Nespresso Virtuo Pods Save you Money.
Drinking 2 coffees a day made with our reusable Nespresso Vertuo pods could save you $374 per year (based on a single-use pod cost of 65c each, and buying fresh coffee beans at $20/kg)
Reusable Virtuo Pods Save the Planet
Drinking 2 coffees a day made with our Nespresso Vertuo pods will save 730 single use capsules a year being produced and going to landfill. Most single use capsules are made from a combination of aluminium and plastic that is non-recyclable and will take 500 years to break down in landfill!
Drink the coffee YOU WANT to drink
With our reusable pods, you’re not limited to one brand of coffee. Use your local roaster, or your favorite international brand. Take back control of the taste of your coffee!
- Check the capsule fits within your coffee machine
- Fill the capsule with about 9g of a medium ground coffee. Tamp with a little pressure using the back of a spoon and close the lid.
- Put the capsule into the coffee machine and run like usual
- Remove the capsule and dispose of the spend coffee grounds (it’s fine to rinse contents down the sink). While these are dishwasher safe, we recommend that simply rinsing in hot water is sufficient.
Made from food grade 304 stainless steel, our pods are designed to last a lifetime!
Compatible with Any Nespresso Virtuo Machine:
- Delonghi ENV135
- Delonghi ENV150
- Nespresso Virtuoline GCA01
- Nespresso Virtuoline Plus
Not Compatible with:
- Standard Nesspresso range
- Dolce Gusto range
Or try our Dulce Gusto Reusable Pods HERE
Experiment to find the correct amount of coffee, and the correct pressure to use when tamping the grinds. You can use the back of the spoon provided to press the coffee into the pod (We find about 9 to 11g works well for the larger Virtuo pods). Also pay attention to the size of the grind which shouldn’t be too course. Please try a few times to see what works best for your coffee and your machine – you’ll be surprised how good and creamy the coffee can taste!
Check out our how to use guide for tips to get the most out of your new reusable pods.
* Please note, due to the current situation our NZ warehouse is temporarily closed. We continue to ship orders from overseas, which means shipping times may take 2-3 weeks. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please be patient, a tracking number will be provided once goods are dispatched 🙂